Who Is Dr. Saleem Zaidi?
“Dr. Saleem Zaidi is the Chief Medical Director at Rajshahi Healthcare and author of several blogs and articles in the digital and print media.”
Dr. Saleem Zaidi is an Ayurveda and Unani medicine expert. He is a Graduate in Unani Medicine and Surgery from the Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbiya College of Delhi University.
Dr. Saleem Zaidi has an experience of over 14 years in the alternative system of medicine, specifically attending and treating some of the most complex health conditions including but not limited to Diabetes, Obesity, liver failure, jaundice, sexual dysfunctions and cancer and epilepsy. With his extensive knowledge and experience he has helped more than 150000 men and women so far with pure natural herbal treatments.
- 10+2 from Jamia Millai Islamia University, New Delhi
- BSc Bio Sciences from Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) from Delhi University
- P.G.C.S.V.D. (Post Graduate Certificate in Skin and Veneral Diseases) from Central Research Institute Of Medical Sciences, Mumbai
- Life Time Member of Central Research Institute Of Medical Sciences, Mumbai
1. Worked as an intern in DDU Hospital, NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, B.S. Ambedkar Hospital and A&U Tibbiya College and Hospital, New Delhi
2. Two years experience as a resident medical officer each at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Behl Hospital and Sanchet Hospital, New Delhi
3. Worked as a medical officer with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, HDFC Life Insurance and Bharti Axa Life Insurance Co. Ltd, through Dewan Medical Centre, New Delhi.
4. Joined Rajshahi Healthcare in 2010 as an assistant medical officer. Was promoted to and currently working as the Chief Medical Director, Rajshahi Healthcare.
Ayurveda, Unani, Sexologist, Veneral Diseases, Diabetologist, Herbalist.
A writer by day and a reader by night, he likes to share his knowledge and experience to help people live a healthier life.